- How far along? We're all done with 32 weeks now. I was a fan of 32 weeks. 31 weeks? You can keep that one. Thankyouverymuch.
- This week Xavi was the size of a squash. He was somewhere around 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 pounds. It's hard to believe that he's going to double his weight in the next 7 weeks.
- Total weight gain/loss: +26. The swelling hasn't gone down and I don't expect it to. I have figured out how to manage it and things are less painful this week. The Dr. told me to wear a wrist brace on each arm when I sleep to help with carpal tunnel. It's working and I'm so thankful for them. They're not cute, but they make me feel better.
- Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. I had the urge to go shopping last week but then I remembered that nothing fits and I don't want to spend much more money on maternity clothes. No shopping occurred.
- Best moments this past week:
- Friday was our anniversary. It was simple and sweet and exactly what I had hoped for. Our anniversary traditions make me happy.
- I figured out how to manage the pain from swelling. That was a good day. (The answer? Oh, ya know, just about 100 ounces of water a day. No. I'm not kidding.)
- Food Cravings: Watermelon, Pineapple, Tropical Smoothie Cafe Hawaiian Breeze smoothies with strawberries added in. I'm sad that there isn't one close to home... but it's probably a good thing.
- Wedding Rings: I make sure to give them a little nod every morning as I pass by them on my way to the shower. We reminisce. I miss them.
- Labor Signs: Nope. Thankfully. There's a group of moms that are having their babies in July and I follow that board on thebump.com. 7 or 8 July babies have already been born. I feel like there's a new one born every day. It's scary but also nice to see that so many of them are doing well. :)
- Movement: Yep. It's constant and the movements are getting more noticeable to those around me. Last week I was sitting in a chair while students were taking a test. He jumped so hard that it distracted the student and she was more focused on my jumping belly than her math test. Oops. Not my fault.
- Belly Button: You know the deal. I have discovered that I am saving 3-4 seconds of shower time because I don't have as much belly button to clean. Wonder what I'll do with all that time?
- What I miss: Not much this week. It was a good one.
- What we're looking forward to:
- Thursday is my Baby Shower at work. I'm excited to share the shower with another teacher who is having her baby in August. I'm also excited about cake.
- Weekly wisdom:
- Tums. Heartburn ain't no joke.
- 100 ounces of water a day. Chug it.
That's all I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment