This is Baby at 12 weeks 1 day. We got to hear the heartbeat and see all there was to see. No plumbing was mentioned. We won't find that out for another couple of moths. We're okay with that.
Here's the announcement we put on Facebook. It's hard to hang stockings without a place to hang stockings. Thank goodness for morning sickness getting in the way of me hanging ornaments. This came out perfectly!
That's all I have for now. Perhaps I'll take a 12 week picture today. I think a bump is forming. Who knows. You gotta start somewhere!
I love the 12 week sonogram. It's when they go from looking like a gummy bear to a baby and all of that first trimester work suddenly makes sense :)
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun. I think it's the first time EVER Jason has been able to see a baby in any sonogram. That was a really fun day!
Delete