Not much changed this week. Everything (on my end) is still pretty much the same.
- How far along: 23 weeks
- This week Xavi was the size of a grapefruit. He's about 10.5 to 11.8 inches long and weighs 12.7-20.8 ounces. Thebump.com says that his ears are developing and his face and eyes are forming. He's listening to my voice and my heartbeat. He can also hear loud sounds like dogs barking. That's good. He'll be used to Abby once he gets here. She's a barker.
- How I'm feeling: great. I have energy and my insanity seems to have calmed down. (That means that Jason is feeling better, too!)
- Total weight gain/loss: +10. I hit double digits this week. It was hard. I have had a hard time dealing with it. However, I didn't want to gain more than 10 in the first 20 weeks and I think the fact that I'm 23 weeks now makes me feel better... not much better... just a little bit. I asked for a salad for dinner.
- Maternity Clothes: I got a pair of jean and work pants from Old Navy this week. They're just a little too long so I need to get them hemmed but I think we're going to be good friends.
- Morning Sickness: Nope. As long as I'm fed and watered we're all set.
- Best moments this past week:
- The fan in Xavi's room was put in. I'm a fan... of the fan! :)
- We got a quote to have fans/light fixtures installed in the office, the living room, our bedroom, and the back patio. We got a great price and we'll be having that work done this Saturday!
- Today Jason's uncle and his uncle's son came over to help start working on re-paving the back yard. It's pretty much just a dirt pit right now but by the weekend we'll have an amazing back patio for the dogs and (one day) Xavi to enjoy! We can't wait!
- There were some eye-sore blinds on the back screened-in patio that I have disliked for years. Today Jason took them down. Looking out to the patio is so much more enjoyable too.
- Club Seats at the Lightning Game. Enough said.
- Food cravings: None.
- Wedding Rings: On.
- Labor Signs: No Way!
- Movement: Constantly.
- Belly Button: In. - But getting closer and closer to flattening.
- What I miss: Nothing really.
- What we're looking forward to:
- Completing the back patio
- Fan/Light installation
- Xavi's crib will be delivered tomorrow
- Jason is on Spring Break this week.
- Painting Xavi's room
- My Spring Break next week
- Weekly wisdom:
- Accept the fact that your husband may not let you do anything around the house. (Including standing on the step ladder to change a light bulb!)
No comments:
Post a Comment