Monday, March 31, 2014

25 weeks: Buh-byeee!!!


  • How far along: all done with 25 weeks
  • This week Xavi was the size of a cauliflower. He was somewhere between 13.6 and 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.2 pounds. I'd like to think the 2.2 pounds is more accurate for now.
  • How I'm feeling: I'm feeling just okay this week. The swelling is starting and it's not so much fun. IT started this weekend when we were at State Cup. I think it's because we were so busy and I spent SO much time on my feet. I was up late each night and busy during the day. I didn't drink enough water and it all is just kicking me in the butt now. Guess I learn by experience. :/
  • Total weight gain/loss: +14. I haven't weighed myself since last week but I'm just gonna go with 14 because I don't want to be surprised once I do step on a scale. 
  • Maternity Clothes: Not really. Lots of maxi skirts though. I am hoping to make it all the way through with just those skirts. We'll see. 
  • Best moments this past week:
    • All of the work we were having done in our house is completed. It's been a long time since I've been so proud of our sweet little house. When we moved in 2 years ago we did so much work and I was so proud of what we accomplished. Then life set in and new projects were added to the list. Now I feel rejuvenated and love our house again. I love the fans and the new lights and our patio is amazing! Can't wait to get some furniture for back there and have some friends over!
    • State Cup happened. It was definitely an experience. I can't wait to see what Jason's team will become. They're such a great group of kids. 
    • My Spring Break was last week. It was full of nothing. It was great on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I was clawing at the door to get out and have something to do. Thursday and Friday were filled with deliveries and work around the house. That made it better.
    • Xavi's dressers were delivered on Thursday. They came fully assembled. Tonight we'll take them from the garage into his room and place them where we want them! I can't wait to start putting his room together and adding in the details.
    • Jason's mom came over on Friday and finished the second coat of paint in Xavi's room. I am so happy to have that done and that we can finally start organizing all of the stuff we have!
  • Food Cravings: Rita's. Still. I could go for a salad. 
  • Wedding Rings: On. However if this swelling doesn't go down... They were hard to get on this weekend.
  • Labor Signs: No Way!
  • Movement: Constantly. 
  • Belly Button: In. - But almost flat. It's weird. Jason noticed the difference in appearance this weekend. That was a funny conversation!
  • What I miss: Sleep. Rita's.  Spring Break. 
  • What we're looking forward to: 
    • Putting the furniture in Xavi's room.
    • Putting together his crib.
    • Buying patio furniture.
    • Warm weather 
  • Weekly wisdom: 
    • Drink enough water.
    • If the soccer parents are going to the Tiki Karaoke bar to drink and sing... GO! It will be worth it!
    • Did I mention to drink enough water?
With that I'd like to welcome you to the third trimester. Bring on the swelling, waddling, and rapid weight gain. Don't I just sound gorgeous?!


No comments:

Post a Comment