Sunday, March 9, 2014

So long, 22 weeks!

  • How far along: All finished with 22 weeks.
  • This week Xavi was the size of: a papaya. He's about 10.5-11.8 inches long. That's almost a whole foot, you guys! He is weighing about 12.5 - 20.8 ounces. I'd like for us all to lean towards the 20.8. Just to make me feel better!
  • How I'm feeling: Good. I'm pretty ready for Spring Break. This was a long week. 
  • Total weight gain/loss: +9. But don't forget that we're leaning towards Xavi weighing 20.8 ounces. 
  • Maternity Clothes: Yeah... that's gonna have to happen this week. I tried some jeans on at Target today and they were so comfortable. There were 2 problems:
    • 1. They gave me total mom butt. I just couldn't get down with that.
    • 2. They were way too long.
         I told the lady who was working at the dressing room that they were too long. I don't think she'd          understand my mom butt issue. I'm going to try to go to Old Navy tomorrow and see if we have          any luck. I heard they have jeans for shorties like me... I don't think the mom butt issue can be            solved in maternity jeans. :(  We'll see! Cross your fingers and toes for normal booty jeans!
  • Morning Sickness:  Nope. As long as I'm fed and watered we're all set. 
  • Best moments this past week:
    • We bought Xavi's crib this week! It is supposed to be here sometime this week. I'm super excited about it. :)
    • This week Jason's mom's boyfriend came over and changed the fan/light in our kitchen. It was hideous you guys. We're in love with our new light (without the fan). Who needs a stinkin' fan in the kitchen?
    • He also started to work on the fan/light in Xavi's room. It's a lot of work for some electrical reasons that I don't totally want to go into... but just know that it's a pain in the butt. Trust me.
    • We registered this afternoon! It was fun! We have a lot of stuff from Jason's cousin so I felt like there was a lot we didn't need to register for. We'll see!
    • Jason's soccer team finished 3rd in Premier Division for the season! That's a really big deal since it was their first season in premier. I'm super proud of him. He works so hard for that team and is so passionate about soccer. I love when the team's hard work pays off. 
  • Food cravings: Unsweetened tea this week. Weird. Unpregnant Alicia can't stand unsweetened tea!
  • Wedding Rings: On. :)
  • Labor Signs: No Way!
  • Movement: Constantly. 
  • Belly Button: In. - But I think it's starting to flatten. It's only about half way to my first finger knuckle deep. 
  • What I miss: Nothing really. 
  • What we're looking forward to: 
    • Spring Break.
    • Delivery of the crib and dressers.
    • Jason's Spring Break is next week. I think he's going to paint Xavi's room.
    • Finishing the fan situation in Xavi's room.
    • Possibly finding a pair of pants that doesn't have a zipper that jabs into my gut all day long. That's gonna be cool. 
    • Tonight we're going to watch an improv comedy show. Can't wait!
  • Weekly wisdom: 
    • Register with someone who has good taste. Jason's so good at picking stuff out! heart.
    • Have a mom friend double check your registry to make sure you didn't make any mistakes or miss anything important or to give suggestions about junk you don't really need and to tell you the best brands of things to buy. Gosh, mom friends are the coolest! ;)
    • Call your insurance company to see if they'll give you a breast pump for free. I found out that mine does and I'll be calling this week to find out how to get mine.
Maybe I'll throw a picture up here soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment