- How far along: 21 weeks
- Xavi is the size of: a pomegranate. He's about 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces. We're so close to a whole pound you guys! These days his taste buds actually work! Well, have some Publix B-day cake, baby! MMM!
- How I'm feeling: Good. I've been pretty tired lately but once I take a nap I'm back to normal.
- Total weight gain/loss: +8. It might be a little less than that but it's too close to get specific.
- Maternity Clothes: I think I'm going to have to face the music and get some! I have been super in love with my Maxi skirts but I think I need some pants for work too. Boo. The belly band won't last for too much longer when it comes to work pants.
- Morning Sickness: Zero. Zip. Nada. It's glorious. I never thought I'd be so excited to NOT throw up. I guess it's the little things.
- Best moments this past week:
- We're sinking into the reality that we're parents to a little boy. It's fun to talk about him by name.
- Today's my birthday! We ate at one of my favorite restaurants and had some Pubix cake. It was a great day.
- Today we also ordered the dressers for Xavi's room. We're getting two. More on that in a future post.
- Food cravings: Nothing really. Pizza - but what else is new?!
- Wedding Rings: On. :)
- Labor Signs: No Way!
- Movement: We can feel it AND see it. Super fun!
- Belly Button: In. - But I think it's starting to flatten.
- What I miss: Most of the time - Nothing. Right now? Sleep.
- What we're looking forward to:
- The crib we want to go on sale. I'm waiting... semi-patiently... maybe not 'semi'.
- Spring Break
- This weekend we're having the fan in Xavi's room put in, as well as the light in the kitchen changed out. We're also having the back patio pavers updated! I can't wait!
- Weekly wisdom:
- Take a nap.
- More than once.
Monday, March 3, 2014
21 weeks
This week was full of movement! Xavi is constantly moving and it's so much fun to feel and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment